We are seeking a highly motivated self-starter to manage our construction projects. This position will be primarily responsible for effectively directing construction project activities to ensure they are completed correctly, on time and within budget. This will be accomplished through:
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with our sub-contractors.
- Providing leadership and direction to employees and our sub-contractors throughout all phases of our construction projects.
- Implementing effective management techniques to complete construction on time and within budget (new, remodels and additions).
- Ensuring construction projects meet all requisite building requirements and codes for food manufacturing facilities.
- Resolving issues that occur to ensure timely completion and cost effectiveness of the projects.
The ideal candidate will offer a bachelor's degree in architecture, construction management, mechanical or process engineering, as well as direct work experience in the dairy/food manufacturing building construction industry and a thorough understanding of building codes and permit requirements. Candidates also must provide a working knowledge of AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks.
BelGioioso is a highly dynamic and fast-paced work environment. We seek a positive, self-motivated and passionate person to continually move our building construction projects forward until completion. In order to accomplish this, qualified candidates must offer proven experience in producing high quality results while working independently and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously. Candidates must also offer excellent communication, analytical, project management and team work skills. These abilities would normally be obtained through a minimum of 10+ years of direct experience and career progression.