Our hands-on Sanitation Supervisor position will work side-by-side with a team of employees responsible for ensuring proper sanitation of the assigned facility/facilities and ensuring the facilities are consistently clean and sanitized at or above BelGioioso, state, USDA, FDA, and all other applicable regulatory standards. This includes wide variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Conducting various swabbing, post-op and pre-op inspections, and equipment tear downs.
- Monitoring chemical usage and orders.
- Providing direction with respect to development sanitation systems and practices.
- Operating and troubleshooting sanitation equipment.
- Working cross functionally and collaboratively with operations, maintenance, QA and chemical suppliers to develop, implement and continuously improve sanitation programs.
Qualified candidates will offer analytical and team work skills as well as be a self-starter with a passion for continuous improvement. High school diploma or equivalent required. Candidates with an education / degree in food science, chemistry, microbiology, or other related field will be given special consideration.
Experience in production, manufacturing and/or sanitation experience within the dairy industry preferred. Previous dairy sanitation or cleaning chemical rep experience preferred. Experience with Cleaning In Place (CIP) systems and separators, a plus. Superior leadership/supervisory skills. Excellent verbal and written communication, conflict resolution, and organizational/project management skills.