Laborer - Intake UF/RO Operator
This physically demanding and fast-paced position is primarily responsible for:
- Receiving of all RO whey and liquid ingredients into facility.
- Loading of all liquid products onto tankers.
- Moving trucks and trailers in and out of intake for processing, loading and CIP.
- Equipment operation including: startup, regulating factors and making appropriate adjustments, Clean In Place (CIP) cycles, as well as troubleshooting and light maintenance.
- Monitoring RO whey flow through plant equipment.
- Taking hourly readings, testing product and logging variables.
- Cleaning and sanitation including walls, floors and equipment.
High school diploma or equivalent is required. Candidates with previous intake, UF/RO operation experience are highly preferred and will be given special consideration. Candidates will offer the following competencies:
Currently have and maintain a Class A CDL with tanker endorsement.
Ability to pay strong attention to detail, multitask effectively and document information legibly.
Understand and follow all Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures as well as company safety policies.
In addition, qualified candidates will have the ability to stand while working 12 hours in varying hot and cold temperatures, not be afraid of heights, wear hearing protection, and repetitively lift up to 60 pounds.
A proven history of dependability and an excellent attendance record are required. The work shift for this position is a rotating 12 hour shift which begins at either 5am or 5pm; however, typically the 5pm shift. The plant operates 7 days a week, 365 days per year. As such, candidates must be willing and able to work any shift, any day of the week.