About This Cheese
• Texture: Soft, creamy
• Flavor: Milky, tart
• Appearance: Rindless, white, soft
• Milk Source: Pasteurized cow's milk
• Aging: Fresh
• Gluten free
• rBST free
• All natural
• Crafted in Wisconsin, America's Dairyland
Pair with bread, fresh fruit, herbs and cured meats.
• Slice onto bread or toast.
• Serve with olive oil and herbs.
• Melt on top of pizzas or hot sandwiches.
Recipes From Our Kitchen
• Crescenza-Stracchino™ and Prosciutto Rolls
• Crescenza-Stracchino™ Bites
• Crescenza-Stracchino™ BLT
• Crescenza-Stracchino™ Pizza
• Crescenza-Stracchino™ Stuffed Raspberry Salad
• Focaccia with Crescenza-Stracchino™
• Vendi Vidi Vici's Cheesecake
Crescenza-Stracchino™ is made in small batches from whole cow’s milk gathered each day from local farmers. Made in petite 3.5-pound wheels, this fresh rindless cheese offers a milky flavor and tender texture. When allowed to age, Crescenza-Stracchino™ develops an addictive pleasant tanginess and creamy softness. One taste is never enough.
Award Winning Cheese
2013 - U.S. Championship Cheese Contest (3rd Place)
2009 - World Cheese Awards
(2nd Place) Silver Award
Cultured pasteurized milk, enzymes, salt.