About This Cheese
• Texture: Hard
• Flavor: Strong, sharp
• Appearance: Golden yellow with a 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch rind
• Milk Source: Raw cow's milk
• Aging: 5 months
• Gluten free
• rBST free
• All natural
• Crafted in Wisconsin, America's Dairyland
Pair with nuts, dried fruit and a strong red wine.
• Toss steamed vegetables with hot pasta and top with shredded Romano.
• Grate onto homemade breadsticks before baking.
• Melt into pasta sauces for extra flavor.
Recipes From Our Kitchen
• Meatballs with Romano
• Rigatoni Alla Carbonara
• Spinach Salad with Prosciutto Dressing
• Tuscan Bruschetta
• Lemon Barley Pilaf with Grated Romano
Award Winning Cheese
2015 - U.S. Championship Cheese Contest
2013, 2011 - U.S. Championship Cheese Contest (1st Place) Best of Class
2008, 2004 - American Cheese Society
(1st Place) Best of Class
Cultured milk, enzymes, salt.