About This Cheese
• Texture: Soft, creamy
• Flavor: Fresh, mild, milky
• Appearance: Small white curds of cheese
• Milk Source: Pasteurized cow's milk
• Aging: Fresh
• Gluten free
• rBST free
• Kosher certified
• All natural
• Crafted in Wisconsin, America's Dairyland
Pair with pastas, soups, breads, honey, fresh berries, chocolate and nuts.
• Incorporate into lasagnas, ravioli, cannoli and cheesecakes.
• Eat fresh topped with cocoa and sugar or honey, fresh raspberries
and sliced almonds.
Recipes From Our Kitchen
• Baked Ricotta con Latte® with Basil Pesto
• Baked Rigatoni
• Cannoli Cream with Ricotta con Latte®
• Citrus Ricotta Cake
• Ricotta con Latte® with Berries and Granola
• Ricotta con Latte® and Parmesan Cheese Spread
• Ricotta con Latte® Pancakes
• White Pizza
This cheese is produced from the highest quality Wisconsin cow’s milk and whey and boasts a fresh, clean milky flavor. With no preservatives added, each small batch is made to order, guaranteeing freshness. The clean, milky flavor is like no other, which establishes it as the finest ricotta cheese available.
Did you know BelGioioso Ricotta con Latte® has the same protein value as the leading greek yogurt, plus 5 times more calcium? Enjoy Ricotta con Latte® with fresh berries for breakfast or as a healthy snack.
Award Winning Cheese
2013, 2012 - American Cheese Society
2011 - World Cheese Awards
(3rd Place) Bronze Award
2009 - World Cheese Awards
(1st Place) Gold Award
Pasteurized whey and milk, vinegar, salt.